Business Process Analyst II
City of Ft Worth, TX
Apply Online at: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=FORTWORTH&cws=37&rid=59488
Pay Range From : $60,132
Pay Range To: $78,172
Closing Date: 3/12/20
A Business Process Analyst II job is available with The City of Fort Worth for the Transportation & Public Works (TPW) Asset Management section. This positions will provide support to various divisions within the TPW department. You will be part of a collaborative team working on the Asset Management Initiative within the Business Support Division.
TPW currently has over 1 million assets mapped in GIS with more than 20 million data elements providing detailed information on the various assets. This data is used to make decisions, track work and communicate infrastructure needs with management. This position will help populate GIS data and ensure accuracy. It will also take an active role with our asset management work order system, generating specifications for reporting, acting as a liaison with the IT Department in setting up and configuring the GIS, defining system processes, leading testing efforts during software implementations and upgrades, providing end user support and long-term administration for the system.
In addition, this position will provide support to various other divisions within TPW in varying capacities with an emphasis on storm water activities. Activities will include GIS analysis, end user support and map creation.
The Business Process Analyst II job responsibilities include:
- Create, update and analyze GIS data for various TPW assets and data layers
- Performs simple to complex business analysis
- Collects and analyzes the business requirements to ensure successful implementation and efficient utilization of systems
- Manages department use of application modules and provides user administration for asset management software and other software as needed
- Provides training to end-users on new or existing systems such as VueWorks, Accela and GIS
- Performs quality assurance and controls for data integrity in various software including GIS and Asset Management
- Uses and/or troubleshoots related software (e.g. GIS, Accela, VueWorks etc.).
- Generates and maintains basic/standard and more complex reports to leverage system capabilities and/or MS Office tools; may use SQL or other database product to create queries and/or define reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Business Administration, Public Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Four (4) years of business experience and business analysis experience.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Experience in asset management, GIS, working with a municipality, and employment with a utility such as storm water, electric, water or gas.