TECHNICAL HELP DESK REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: DeSoto, TX (Dallas) DATE REQUIRED: 7/1/2019
Cityworks®–Azteca Systems LLC, functions efficiently and effectively under the leadership of the corporate President and CEO. The company is composed of the following teams: Administration, Sales & Marketing, Enterprise Solutions, Customer Success Management, and Product Development. Cityworks is a Platinum Partner of Esri and has over 600 licensed organizations throughout the world.
• Position reports to the Director of Customer Support.
• The individual will be working closely with Help Desk Lead and the entire customer support team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Provide technical support to customers in a timely and professional manner via multiple channels: phone, chat, email, and web portal interacting with CRM for case resolution where appropriate.
• Research available resources to locate known solutions to help ensure timely resolution of customer issues, and contribute to customer satisfaction and retention
• Ensure that target support resolution timeframes are met. Maintain 100%
compliance to customer service level through active monitoring and escalation
• Develop and maintain core product knowledge
• Participate in continuing education opportunities
• Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform required tasks
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
IDEAL CANDIDATE DESCRIPTION
• Excellent customer relationship skills and professionalism including interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in Cityworks, Esri GIS, and technical support
• Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Effective time management and decision-making
• Knowledge of community development, public works, and utilities in municipal or utility districts (water, wastewater, stormwater, streets, and traffic), permitting, or business licensing is a plus
• Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of leading database systems (Oracle or SQL Server) is a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
PERSONALITY TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct product demonstrations
• A high level of ethics, professionalism, and confidence
• A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
• Friendly personality with a can-do attitude and a strong drive for excellence
• BS/BA in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Information Systems, or similar field
• Training in advanced GIS is a plus.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
• Hourly rate commensurate with experience
• Company benefits package includes 401K, Health, Life, Dental and Vision insurance.
SUBMISSION: Submit resume by email to: email@example.com