Job Position : Technology Solutions Developer
Company Name : Meshek & Assocoiates, LLC
Company Location : Tulsa & Oklahoma City, OK
Greetings and Salutations Fellow Geospatial Solutions Developers,
Meshek & Associates is currently looking for highly qualified candidates to fill a Technology Solutions Developer position in our Oklahoma City Office. If you are passionate about creating innovative, amazing, and valuable geospatial applications you may be the person we’re looking for.
This position will require expert skills in Esri’s ArcGIS Online, Enterprise, Portal, and Field and Web based solutions as well as advanced skills with; application architecture and design, object oriented programming disciplines, enterprise database design and development experience, graphics design and development, web application development and a strong desire to be part of a high-speed team looking to push the boundaries of the geospatial technology market.
Do you have the right stuff?
Then submit your resume today for an opportunity to come join us in developing the next-generation of advanced cross-platform geospatial technologies running on the latest computers and mobile devices. This is a tremendous opportunity to become part of a team designing and developing cutting-edge solutions while making a positive difference for our clients.
Simply email your resume and/or vitae to e-mail Careers@MeshekEngr.com or visit our Careers Page on our corporate website at https://meshekengr.com/careers/
All applicants must submit their resume through the links provided phone calls and/or emails for this position will not be returned.
Meshek & Assocoiates, LLC
Proudly Serving All Of Oklahoma
Offices in Tulsa & Oklahoma City
Technology Solutions Developer
Passionate about creating innovative, amazing, and valuable geospatial applications? Join us in developing the next-generation of advanced cross-platform geospatial technologies running on the latest computers and mobile devices. This is a tremendous opportunity to become part of a team designing and developing cutting-edge solutions while making a positive difference for our clients.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical, scientific, mathematical, engineering, another related field, OR equivalent combination of work experience and formal and/or military education.
Experience: 3+ years of geospatial application development experience.
Knowledge: Ajera time and accounting, Audio/Video Production, Photography, and Graphics design are a plus. Also, experience with Disaster Recovery, Emergency Services, Military, Public Safety, and/or Law Enforcement Operations are a plus.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound judgment, problem solving, and project management skills.
• Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively with others.
• Ability to think outside of the box to explore new innovations.
Creates web-based and mobile apps for internal and external clients, with a primary focus on Esri’s ArcGIS platform, products, applications, workflows, and/or data sources.
The Geospatial Technology Solutions Developer will perform the following duties:
• Design and develop focused web and mobile apps meeting client requirements.
• Design responsive and intuitive user interfaces for mobile and web-based apps.
• Design and develop cross-platform applications through team collaboration.
• Design and develop complex data schemas in support of client solutions.
• Analyze and document customer requirements to record solution strategies.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of evolving Esri ArcGIS products and tools.
• Provide client technical support, application testing, and perform bug fixes.
• Adhere to company policies and client standards ensuring compliance with applicable policies and performance measures.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Candidate must possess an Oklahoma Driver’s License and have reliable transportation to and from work. Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area.
APPLY FOR A JOB
To apply for a job listed on this page, e-mail Careers@MeshekEngr.com.